Tuesday, April 3, 2007

National Champions 2007

I will attempt not to gloat. But I am happy. I will wear orange tomorrow.



A few parting words:



Quit asking Candace Parker if she is leaving. She is not leaving despite Nancy Leiberman’s predictions of European riches.



Sidney finally found the basket. Go Sid Go!


Pat finally found a point guard.



Pat needs to find a comb. Or quit poofing her hair.



Pat has two more than Geno… and that is all that really matters.



Gail went to Texas. A pity she can't have some respect from a program she built.



Pokey is still missing. Probably best for the time being. Hang in there Pokey. Hopefully, there is grace to go around.

All will be well if Vanderbilt can keep Melanie. I hope so. I have grown fond of the Jersey Girl.

The next season starts in 197 days. If I can add, which is questionable.



The SEC Women’s Tournament is in Nashville next year.



I made a rather feeble attempt to exegete Revelation for the express purpose of this blog but I decided to let this be it. It became a Pat vs Geno eschatological synopsis and I got anxious. And then I wondered if I was in the 144,000 or if I just got confused and thought I was at Neyland Stadium waiting in line for the bathroom at a UT football game.



"It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.”

I love basketball.

No comments: